Notices

TS Bahrain: anyone needs tires???

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
TS Bahrain: anyone needs tires???

Hi all

Hope all is well

It looks like I might need to order some tires ( https://teamspeed.com/forums/middle-...ft-friday.html ) and was thinking of placing it with TeamSpeed.com - TireRack.com

Anyone else need a set?

Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I need a set of slicks for the lotus, Gray, lemme know when you're ordering .

Old 04-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Coldmale is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a set from tirerack.com last month and apart from a lot of phone calls getting the Credit Card authorised, all was OK

Tires came FedEx International Economy in less than a week. There was no discout offered on a bulk purchase as I was considering buying 2 sets.

J

Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura about
if you don't mind asking how much did you pay for shipping?

Old 04-04-2010, 09:06 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Shipping costs 200 to 300 bucks. 5 days and they are at your doorstep.

Old 04-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I have one set of wheels and two sets of tires for now

Old 04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
tirerack are awesome!

Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Coldmale is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Shipping costs 200 to 300 bucks. 5 days and they are at your doorstep.
Agreed

Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Coldmale
Agreed
Why thank you sir, my apologies for the outburst the other day over at the other forum.

See you on friday! I plan on making it difficult for you to overtake me! Even if it means going "kamikaze"

Sorry for off topic, one thing you need to make sure of with tirerack guys is what they have in stock and what not. A friend of mine had two rear Michelin PS2's shipped which were BMW star certified... and the front two were not. Tirerack claimed they were the same, but the the treads were very different.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura aboutM-POWER 77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Why thank you sir, my apologies for the outburst the other day over at the other forum.

See you on friday! I plan on making it difficult for you to overtake me! Even if it means going "kamikaze"

Sorry for off topic, one thing you need to make sure of with tirerack guys is what they have in stock and what not. A friend of mine had two rear Michelin PS2's shipped which were BMW star certified... and the front two were not. Tirerack claimed they were the same, but the the treads were very different.
you made him your friend

Quick Reply: TS Bahrain: anyone needs tires???