Notices

Porsche Panamera Bahrain launch event

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Filippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to all
Smile Porsche Panamera Bahrain launch event

Here are some pictures from last night's event at the Ritz for those of you that could not attend.

I personally don't like the car but the event itself was a great success!

Facebook Album:http://www.facebook.com/pages/RPM-Ar...3757680&ref=mf

Flickr Album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rpm-ara...7622638290172/

Freebie

Last edited by Filippo; 10-22-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Can you please host them on flickr and repost here thanks!

Old 10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Dude, were you there?
I only saw Gabi

Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Filippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to allFilippo is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
Can you please host them on flickr and repost here thanks!
I will do that tomorrow; the only problem with Flickr is that it is banned in UAE

Originally Posted by GrayTT
Hey Dude, were you there?
I only saw Gabi
Yeah i was there too! Gabi told me she saw you but there were just too many people i guess...

I'll see you on the track next time

Old 10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
You can also use Photobucket.com

See you next time...

Old 10-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, looks like a great event