Notices

Bahrain - Is Freddy's the Best Upholstery Shop?

Old 02-06-2009, 05:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Bahrain - Is Freddy's the Best Upholstery Shop?

For Alcantara and Stitching?

Old 02-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
It is by far the best but that guy can be pretty pricey

Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I agree.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I went to check out their work, i must say i was impressed. Def gonna take my car for alcantara.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I hear his old partner is good too

Old 08-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I hear his old partner is good too
Who's his old partner? Shop location?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:30 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
He's been doing this for a while now! These armenians are good at this kind of thing!

Old 10-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferrari1978 is infamous around these partsferrari1978 is infamous around these parts
HEY GUYS!

Have you seen the Mini & CTS in the GAZ magazine??????? WOOOW fantastic, i called Freddy`s and I spoke to him in person and i just asked him if the cars in the GAZ magazine were really made by him? He simply said yes! I asked him if it was possible to visit him and see the cars, he said no problem anytime when i am available at the shop.

I could not wait, i just asked him can i come now, so he said yes before 6 pm.

I went there and i saw the cars, maaan simply fantastic!

I asked him what is the next car on your list???? He smilled and said its a secret.

So guys something else will be on the road in a month or so.

When one of you guys said his partner is good too, Naaaa he can not be that good. I have seen his work and materials he uses, it is just impossible for him to reach Freddy`s standards.

I even met a Kuwaiti customer of Freddy`s and he told me this guy is the REAL thing!

n.b i just cannot wait for my loan to get finalised, so i could take my car to his shop. Finally , i agree with you guys that he can be pricey, but all that is because of the quality that he supplies to customers.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
What do you have in mind Giggles?

Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
What do you have in mind Giggles?
alcantara and stitching

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bahrain - Is Freddy's the Best Upholstery Shop?