Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

Brix Brunch - Oct. 22nd, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Brix Brunch - Oct. 22nd, 2011

Hey Teamspeeders...just wanted to share a bit of my post-Katie's activities yesterday. If you don't already know I organize a local group of sports car owners (The NoVa Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup) and we've been lucky in the past few months to host a few "free" events with local businesses. Basically, we show up and eat their food...(or smoke their cigars or whatever)..for free! In exchange the businesses get some exposure on the forums, etc. and also hopefully some repeat business from the guests who attended. Of course these events are usually limited in number (for a variety of reasons and with a variety of criteria), so we don't post invitations or anything, we just pull from the "membership" of the group. Blah, blah, blah, so I say all of this because I definitely want to connect the awesome TS people that I met yesterday (and others) to these opportunities...should you be interested. Absolutely no pressure at all though. We don't make any money on this stuff and we aren't paid by the businesses in anyway. We just connect the free stuff directly to the community. Pitch over.

Here is what we did yesterday thanks to Brix Bistro in Great Falls (Brix American Bistro - Restaurant - Great Falls, VA)

Brix brunch - Oct. 22nd, 2011 - YouTube

Here is another one we did last month at Panache Restaurant in Tyson's (Panache)

Cigars and Scotch at Panache - YouTube

And one from over the summer at Marrakesh downtown (Marrakesh | The Authentic Moroccan Dining Experience in Washington D.C. | Motors)

Motors in Morocco | Marrakesh Restaurant | 4MATIONMEDIA on Vimeo