Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

The AWE Tuning BBQ approaches!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 12:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
The AWE Tuning BBQ approaches!

Has it been another year already? The 2011 AWE Tuning Annual BBQ will be held Wednesday September 14th, so save the date! Set for early evening, AWE Tuning will also be celebrating its 20th year in business. Wow. Come out and party with us, enjoy fast cars, eat good food, and hang out with handsome people.

Mark your calendars, and stay tuned for more information!

Old 08-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
I'm going to try to make it

We're an AWE dealer here on LI!

Old 08-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have my Audi anymore, but I'd love to stop by with the Lotus. I'll put it on my calendar and try to come out! What time?

Old 09-02-2011, 04:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
The AWE Tuning Annual BBQ is getting ever closer!

The AWE Tuning Annual BBQ is coming up on Wednesday September 14th, set for 5:00 – 8:00. That’s less than two weeks away. Come celebrate our 20th year in business. Enjoy great food, some choice Performance cars, and meet the crew behind the AWE Tuning magic!

Old 09-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Alex - What are the particulars? Where, etc.?

Old 09-06-2011, 10:30 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Alex - What are the particulars? Where, etc.?
Where:
AWE Tuning
2385-C Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090

When:
Wednesday September, 14th. 5pm - 8pm.

Why:
Why not?

Free Food:
Yes!

I think I covered the bases, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info...

Old 09-10-2011, 12:04 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris/AWE is an unknown quantity at this point
The AWE Tuning BBQ and Car Show is right around the corner! September 14th, 2011, 5-8pm.

See what’s behind the Performance magic at AWE Tuning with tours, cars and a look at our new Performance Mounting, Alignment and Balancing machines. And… this just in… Thompson Porsche Audi VW will be on site to show off some Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen eye candy!

See you all soon!

Old 09-13-2011, 03:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris/AWE is an unknown quantity at this point
The AWE Tuning Annual BBQ is TOMORROW

Wednesday, September 14th, from 5-8pm!

The event you all have been waiting for has almost arrived! Come check out this year’s ridiculous car lineup, including eye candy from Thompson Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen Group and Porsche of the Main Line, take a tour of AWE Tuning HQ, and enjoy some BBQ. Go!

PS: Stay tuned to Facebook in case Mother Nature isn’t a German Auto fan.