Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

After a long wait.. i'm a P1 owner !

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
After a long wait.. i'm a P1 owner !

i'm glad that i finally got my car from McLaren

The car got a lot of MSO stuff, Alaskan diamond white Exterior colour (MSO)
The interior is MSO, i got the interior colour from the Bugatti and its a mixture from leather and alcantara.

I've order Mclaren CarbonFiber front logo and stealth exhaust and its on the way.
And i badly want a blue breaks caliber but unfortunately akebono cannot supply it.

my car got chassis number 21

Old 02-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice

Old 02-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh my!!

Old 02-23-2015, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that is soooooo freakin cool!! i feel u on the breaks though! moar pics pretty please!! happy & safe motoring!

d

Old 02-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mashallah one of the best specced P1s! Enjoy it in good health.
Can MSO paint your calipers in blue if Akebono can't supply them? Or a paintshop?
Also is your starter button blue too?

Old 02-24-2015, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats! beautiful car

Old 02-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Slayclops
Mashallah one of the best specced P1s! Enjoy it in good health.
Can MSO paint your calipers in blue if Akebono can't supply them? Or a paintshop?
Also is your starter button blue too?

Thank you bro! I've asked them to do it for me, the accept in the begging.
But in the end the came up and say that they cannot do it .

Old 02-24-2015, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by N.Althani
Thank you bro! I've asked them to do it for me, the accept in the begging.
But in the end the came up and say that they cannot do it .
Oh alright. Still, it's a very beautiful spec.

Last edited by Slayclops; 02-24-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very beautiful and unique. Enjoy it in good health.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:54 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing spec Nasser! Huge congrats and enjoy it in the best of health!

Quick Reply: After a long wait.. i'm a P1 owner !