Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren Confirms Sub-Seven Minute Green Hell Lap Time

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Impressive video but claiming you did a sub 7 min lap showing a partial video of it without proof o the actual lap seems illogical to me.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mark ANTAR
You must realize he has you on ignore, so when you quote him and reply you are really just talking to yourself.
Yea I do that a lot

Old 12-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Because the playing field is not level in this game and there's no upside to showing your results first.

And also because the actual times don't matter.

>8^)
ER
Then don't bother making any claims. I think they do more disservice by making the claim and then not backing it up with real data.

Guess what, I broke the land speed record last year. Take my word for it [sic].

Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm dating Candice Swanepoel.

Old 12-13-2013, 09:46 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ Proof is to damaging to the competition i guess?

We might fap our selfs into injury.. like the competition would do drive itself to injury if they got a hold of the P1 ring time..

Old 01-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
McLaren insider says that the P1 got a time of 6:30..... Wow

Old 01-20-2014, 05:19 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
That is not quite what was said. What Steve Sutcliffe of AutoCar actually wrote was this:
Fast enough to lap the Nürburgring in "considerably less than seven minutes" says McLaren, although even at this stage of the car's life, Woking still won't say what the car's official Nordschleife time is.

According to the rumour mill that is the internet the number of 6min 47sec keeps cropping up. But according to a McLaren insider I spoke to who knows rather more about the P1's capabilities than any armchair expert ever could, the actual time is "a fair bit quicker than that." As in six minutes 30 something. Either way, the P1 is, until Ferrari unleashes the LaFerrari at the Green Hell, king of the 'Ring. For the time being.
That 'something' is an important distinction.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Funny how the test is about the p1 but they spend all the time talking about the LaFerrari. I wonder if its that kind of weapon they say to be. Anyways, i bet the p1 time is 6:39, like i said previously.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:42 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i ran 100m in 3:49s

Until a cheetah on crack in unleashed on the 100m dash i am the king of track and field.

Old 01-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
That is not quite what was said. What Steve Sutcliffe of AutoCar actually wrote was this:

That 'something' is an important distinction.

>8^)
ER
So are we to assume that the real 'Ring time is between 6:30.000 and 6:39.999? Sounds like the cat is somewhat out of the bag, so do you think McLaren will soon come forth with their time? Question is: Is it a consecutive lap or is it several 'sector' times added together?

On a side note, sorry to but does anyone have a diagram of the car in respect to where all the vents, ducts & scoops go? More specifically, where does the scoop on the roof and doors lead to?

Thanks...

Last edited by Zeus; 01-21-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: McLaren Confirms Sub-Seven Minute Green Hell Lap Time