Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Is McLaren Working On An Even Hotter P1?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 08:43 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  P1 1.jpg
Views: 1809
Size:  180.4 KB

Mysterious P1 spotted hot-lapping the Ring

The new McLaren P1 hypercar wowed the fans at Goodwood this past weekend, but before we have a chance to digest the awesomeness displayed, our spies bring us images of what could be an even hotter version in the works!

Our spies seem to believe that McLaren is planning a more powerful version of its recently revealed P1 as this prototype marked XP2R shows. Little is known about the possible power raise but we will try to get some more info soon.

Name:  P1 2.jpg
Views: 1586
Size:  196.6 KB

Name:  P1 3.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  207.4 KB

Name:  P1 4.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  207.0 KB

Name:  P1 7.jpg
Views: 1673
Size:  180.0 KB

Name:  P1 8.jpg
Views: 1638
Size:  142.7 KB

Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
I would be amazed if they didn't race this. Just like the F1....

Old 07-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
this car looks like a frog... fugly

Old 07-17-2013, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by G-man1
You kidding me?!?!? This the black and silver combination looks fantastic, I at first didn't like the design either, but then that could have been cause the colour combination that they first revieled with was very flattering, but in full black or outher tradional colour has made this car a master piece.

As for the frog, same can be said for the GTR and few other models and yet these cars have made automotive history. So loking like a frog is probably a good thing.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by G-man1
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
You kidding me?!?!? This the black and silver combination looks fantastic, I at first didn't like the design either, but then that could have been cause the colour combination that they first revieled with was very flattering, but in full black or outher tradional colour has made this car a master piece.

As for the frog, same can be said for the GTR and few other models and yet these cars have made automotive history. So loking like a frog is probably a good thing.
GT-R's look like frogs? Uhhh, ok....

The P1 is a masterpiece. The frog thing made me laugh. I can see it. But it doesn't look like a GT-R and a GT-R doesn't look like a frog.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Sounds like Ferrari is going to have worries in prospect with its LaFerrari great !

Old 07-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I admire this car so much, every new color I see is just wow!!! One of the best car designs in years...many years!

Old 07-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond reputeajs887 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope there is video of this car on the ring.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
brakelight in the airscoop looks cool!

Old 07-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ajs887
I hope there is video of this car on the ring.
There is!

Quick Reply: Is McLaren Working On An Even Hotter P1?