Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Is McLaren Working On An Even Hotter P1?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
It means "eXperimental Prototype 2 Rebuilt", just the XP2 with an updated spec.

I'm confused with the front bonnets of the prototypes. What will be the final spec?

This?:

Or this one?:

Last edited by Amzamus; 07-18-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:52 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
It looks incredible. The most beautiful car since the CGT.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Amzamus
It means "eXperimental Prototype 2 Rebuilt", just the XP2 with an updated spec.

I'm confused with the front bonnets of the prototypes. What will be the final spec?

This?:

Or this one?:

Like the bottom one.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
GT-R's look like frogs? Uhhh, ok....

The P1 is a masterpiece. The frog thing made me laugh. I can see it. But it doesn't look like a GT-R and a GT-R doesn't look like a frog.
Guess I could have worded that better. What I was trying to say is that There are a number of cars that look like wierd animals or fish, for example the GTR looks like a catfish. Not exactly a good looking fish. lol but even still the GTR is an amazing machine.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
You kidding me?!?!? This the black and silver combination looks fantastic, I at first didn't like the design either, but then that could have been cause the colour combination that they first revieled with was very flattering, but in full black or outher tradional colour has made this car a master piece.

As for the frog, same can be said for the GTR and few other models and yet these cars have made automotive history. So loking like a frog is probably a good thing.

Last edited by G-man1; 07-18-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Personelly I can not see how the p1 looks like a frog. but all their own.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by G-man1

This I can see.

GTR=below? Can't see that.

Try this site though:

Prescription Glasses Frames Online at Glasses.com® | Free Shipping

Old 07-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lol funny, I serious. When the GTR came out first thing people said it looked like a catfish same was said with the huayra that it looked like some sort of fish. Even when the Diablo came out people refereed to it as a bullfrog cause of the stance.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Even the 458 has whiskers. Just beautiful whiskers :

Attached Images  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Guess I could have worded that better. What I was trying to say is that There are a number of cars that look like wierd animals or fish, for example the GTR looks like a catfish. Not exactly a good looking fish. lol but even still the GTR is an amazing machine.
The 458 looks like a catfish too...with its mouth wide open.

Quick Reply: Is McLaren Working On An Even Hotter P1?