Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jason. Nice pics and great write up

Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed's Mexico Ambassador
frissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant future
wow!

Old 07-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sir_Ferrari is an unknown quantity at this point
You have also open the same thread about your new MP4-12C on McLarenLife, but I want congratulate you here too! Great write up and beautiful pictures!

Old 07-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
My plates finally came in!

Old 07-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Time for a new avatar J. I'm really loving your new car!

Old 07-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the plate!

Old 07-28-2013, 12:41 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah,...gotta get a new avatar! I completely overlooked that! Thanks Jon!

Old 07-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jason, its beautiful. Saw a friends Volcano Red MP4 recently and its the finest paint quality I have ever seen....puts Ferrari to shame really.

Thanks for sharing the experience pal, wish you many happy miles in fine health and prosperity.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great Jason.....love the plate too. Did you end up getting that steering wheel you were talking about???

Old 07-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Jas, thank you! I love it..and I'm not so sure about the paint quality. I'm curious why you feel that to be the case?

Jon, it arrived but unfortunately I have to have the dealership install it because it trips the "idiot lights" when you disconnect the airbag requiring the use of the McLaren diagnostic unit to reset. So, I've got to wait until I get to California next month before getting it installed. It looks awesome though so it's worth the wait.

Quick Reply: Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage