Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats again my friend....
Now, did you not invest in a GoPro???
Would love to hear it scream

Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
bprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished roadbprime is on a distinguished road
Excellent choice, perfect color too!

Congratulations!

Old 07-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats Atomic! Beautifully spec'd

Old 07-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jason, enjoy.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Just thought I'd pop in and say congrats Jason. Good stuff!

Old 07-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
love your shots and your passion about cars !

I need to get my photography going more !

Old 07-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Congrats for your new toy , Jason !

Comparison with the Scud ?

Old 07-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Jason,

Big Congrats on your new toy !!

You and I both got our Scuds around the same time. (also the Turbo). I have been reluctant to let her go even though I also think it is time for a change. Your decision now makes me wonder.

Please let me know what solidified your decision and your current thoughts now that you have the new beast.

I may have to do an East Coast version of your switch.

Thanks

Last edited by rocketman; 07-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
rocketman,

that's funny..I hadn't realized that to be the case. I've had a chance to put almost 1k miles in her since I picked her up including an extended road trip with the Ferrari club recently out to Idaho. I have to say that running side by side next to my friend's Scuderia has pretty much solidified my decision to get this car without regrets. This car is everything I'd hoped it would be and beyond. I continue to be impressed by how capable this car in all sorts of road conditions not to mention how FAST she is when punching it. I literally just have to think about it and I'd have already passed the car in front of me on 2 lane highways. YES!!! So,..at the very least, go test drive one but be sure to drive it for more than a couple of miles. You won't regret making the switch.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Markjay, your collection is the tits. What's the color on the SV and why did you remove the 16Ms badges on the side ?

Quick Reply: Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage