Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The McLaren P1 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hushypushy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Dave M
Call me crazy but I love that blue interior.
Well, you're crazy But it's okay, that's definitely not the average, subdued interior. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

And on that note, here's a more "classically" styled P1, in a traditional silver-on-red color scheme with silver wheels.

BTW this is not a Mclaren silver, but rather a paint-to-sample color that the owner supplied.

^ those are the optional lug bolts which no one ever orders.

One thing that sets this P1 apart from many others is the carbon fiber treatment in the interior...

It's glossy!

Old 11-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by hushypushy
Well, you're crazy But it's okay, that's definitely not the average, subdued interior. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.
Yes, the blue is more radical while this one is more elegant.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
I love the lacquered carbon on the interior of this won, it really lifts the interior to a different level

Old 11-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
racer959 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pic of the inside.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, incredible pics of an unbelievable vehicle.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hushypushy
hmm, been a while since I posted in here. As always, click the pics to go to either of my Flickr pages and see a lot more...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/teal_h...7632697002465/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mclarensanfrancisco/sets

We had a little spontaneous gathering...

How on earth did i miss that gorgeous white/blue P1! The most beautiful i've seen so far.

Congrats!

Last edited by St_Ex; 11-23-2014 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
One wrecked in Dallas with significant damage, any info?

Old 11-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dave M
One wrecked in Dallas with significant damage, any info?
Yes, it looks very bad. Probably have hit the guardrail with a lot of kms.

I hope the owner is ok.

Attached Images   
Old 12-02-2014, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The McLaren P1 Picture Thread