Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The McLaren P1 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 01-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh sweet jesus.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:25 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Leaving aside the red calipers and red accents inside that one is probably quite close to what I would have ordered. Doing the bare carbon in the doors with a tint to try and match the paint would have also been on my list of things to consider.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
Oh sweet jesus.
Holy Mother of God!!

Originally Posted by Peloton25
Leaving aside the red calipers and red accents inside that one is probably quite close to what I would have ordered. Doing the bare carbon in the doors with a tint to try and match the paint would have also been on my list of things to consider.

>8^)
ER
Agree with you. Nice colour and i would order the calipers in silver or in yellow.

Do you have any interior pictures?

Last edited by St_Ex; 01-25-2014 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-25-2014, 06:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
They've teased us enough.. So here's the whole thing:-

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 01-25-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by St_Ex

Do you have any interior pictures?
Here it go.

Originally Posted by Alef_henriique

Old 01-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
no limits is on a distinguished roadno limits is on a distinguished roadno limits is on a distinguished roadno limits is on a distinguished road
A friend of mine sent me this pics, don't know the source he got it from. If anyone has more info on this car please share.

Attached Images   
Old 01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
kinda boring color, but matter of taste...

Old 01-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love those interior shots... damn!

Old 01-27-2014, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
villeds is an unknown quantity at this point
The more I see the ****ing rear wing on the p1.the more impressed at how sturdy it really looks.

Quick Reply: The McLaren P1 Picture Thread