Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The McLaren P1 is here

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
The interior is a pretty awesome space - if you need some more pizazz McLaren can certainly dress it up to someone's liking, but I'd be happy taking it as-is. The focus should be on the driving experience and this interior is all business.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love the interior. Very tasteful, and the duct routing in the dash (seen in the overhead shot) is incredible! Almost Giger-esque.

I think it will age quite well, as opposed to the interior of a 458.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these parts
Amazing

Old 02-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, here come all the people saying the interior is good. Lol everyone said it was bad last week.

The car is a work of art that will always be in the history books

Old 02-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Need to see this car painted entirely in McLaren's 'Fire Black'.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Peloton25
The interior is a pretty awesome space - if you need some more pizazz McLaren can certainly dress it up to someone's liking, but I'd be happy taking it as-is. The focus should be on the driving experience and this interior is all business.

>8^)
ER
Agreed, the driving experience and this interior is THE business. Incredible work of engineering.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Good to see the Aventador competing with the big boys but this P1 is just extraordinary on so many different levels also Interesting photo I found laying on the net

Ps Sorry about the low quality

Attached Images  

Last edited by bbbaazzzz; 02-26-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:49 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Weight is pretty impressive at 1400kg.

But then again i think the F150 will be more powerful AND lighter.

0-200 in 7s that is insanity.

Hell my car doesn't even go 0-100 in 7

Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
The F150 will likely be more powerful and I expect Ferrari will claim that it is equal or lighter. Their claims on the weight of the Enzo have been proven to be untrue, so until independent verification is available on the new car I simply would not trust much of what they publish. This isn't sour grapes - it is fact.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stunning!

Quick Reply: Official: The McLaren P1 is here