Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Spider has Landed

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't wait to see more photos! I want a MO 12c spider

Old 12-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congratulations!

I love that color!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bakasan is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats! Stunning.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:52 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your Spider. The specs are best I have seen so far, MSO nose is simply perfect.

Old 12-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks fantastic! Great spec! Love the color on the spider and the CF front looks amazing! Congrats!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 12-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, she's a beauty

Old 12-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kingfrog3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jaymoney
No doubt I would have gotten the black roof on a coupe. I wasn't sure how it would look on a spider. I saw a black deck with out the roof and I am 50/50. My dealer has one coming in with the black roof in the spring. If it looks good, I may get a black wrap for the top.
I got the same spec with the black roof from PA but its a coupe. You might have seen it up there.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kingfrog3
I got the same spec with the black roof from PA but its a coupe. You might have seen it up there.
I did see you car, its awesome. The black roof on coupe in MO is a no-brainer especially with the stealth treatments. It's ambiguous as to where to paint the spider black because of the rear deck and the humps. It will be interesting to see the one that comes in this spring.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing car, congratulations.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Quick Reply: Spider has Landed