Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren 12C Spider Makes The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post McLaren 12C Spider Makes The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

Name:  11930891571699628150.jpg
Views: 1380
Size:  214.4 KB

McLaren 12C Spider Makes The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
All I want for Christmas is World Peace and...

It's time for Christmas gifts already? Time sure does fly by, and in the McLaren 12C Spider your time can now fly even faster then before. Ultra high-end luxury retailer Neiman Marcus has just released its annual Christmas Book and the automobile selected this year is one of my favorites.

McLaren’s new 12C Spider has been dubbed by the luxury retailer as the automotive “ultimate fantasy gift,” offering 12, 12c's in Christmas red through the catalog for a mere $354,000. The cataloged 12C may be $85k more than a standard 12C spider, but the many options and extras the come with the Neiman Marcus Edition could be considered well worth the extra dough.

The special edition 12C spider is finished in striking Volcano Red metallic, carbon exterior bits, and new lightweight diamond-cut wheels with gloss black inserts. Inside you'll find more optional trim, contrasting red stitching, custom luggage set, a special numbered plaque, and a pair of business-class airfare tickets to London with two nights at the Coworth Park Hotel to chat it up with McLaren's head honcho Sir Ron Dennis.

Included in the $354,000 is an exclusive visit to the McLaren Technology Center. I've been there myself and will say without a doubt it's a must see for any auto enthusiast, and of course the secret star trek fan in all.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
do you know what said upgrades are DJ (or anyone)? would have liked to see them throw in that 30k front splitter too for 354 large. lol

i imagine some interior upgrades too though.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheBoy
do you know what said upgrades are DJ (or anyone)? would have liked to see them throw in that 30k front splitter too for 354 large. lol

i imagine some interior upgrades too though.
Here is the official link - Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands

Old 10-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tzimtzum is infamous around these partsTzimtzum is infamous around these parts
That's quite a premium, even with the tour. That's ~$45k more than my spider, and it has almost every option (except for CF seat backs and CC brakes). Oh well, it is an upscale retailer, they have to make their extra 15%. So more power to them, it's not like their shoppers will miss the extra green. You probably won't have to wait as long with NM either, so that's a bonus.

Last edited by Tzimtzum; 10-11-2012 at 03:44 PM.