Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ any ideas of what the interior will look like?

Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ any ideas of what the interior will look like?
I know someone in here that does

Old 11-26-2012, 11:03 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I do have some ideas and heard some details from a well informed source, but I have not yet seen inside. I can say with certainty that it will only contain two seats for those still holding out hope for a return of the F1's three-seater layout.

>8^)
ER

Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
I have sat in the car and can confirm it has two seats -- the details on the New Enzo sound pretty awesome

Old 11-27-2012, 07:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
A close friend of mine confirmed that its him driving in this spyshot...

He's very tight lipped about it, as one would expect of a McLaren employee, but simply says that it will blow everyone away with the performance. Very excited to see the production car.

Old 11-27-2012, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see what being "blown away with performance" actually means. In today's HP race, that's a huge comment to make. And almost impossible to back up.

Old 11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
Very true statement.

Maybe they're shooting for a sub 7 minute 'Ring time.

Looks like we'll see the final production version in Geneva; according to EVO. Can't wait to see what is really under the bonnet.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:13 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
I can't wait to see what being "blown away with performance" actually means. In today's HP race, that's a huge comment to make. And almost impossible to back up.
I believe it is more to do with downforce , acceleration and braking rather than horse power .

IF IT GETS BUILT ...

Old 11-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
May it not now baf? Thought it was a cert?

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar