Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

new kid meets old school.... photoshoot...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, these are some seriously awesome pics. Btw, love the garage too, heh.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:05 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scootypuff Jr.
And here I was, getting excited because I thought the title meant a photoshoot with the 12C and the F1. Le sigh.
This.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool pictures and i like the silver wheels on the MP actually.....seems like everyone gets the dark wheels for some reason?

To be honest i am waiting for the "Who is the REAL Johnsgt" Thread to pop up. I want a full bio, DOB, and a mission statement on the man behind all these insanely sick photo threads with jibberish posts slapped in every now n then (i mean that in the nicest way possible)

Old 05-21-2012, 11:15 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice photos. Seriously.

I still have not bought into the Mac. It just lacks something. The 991 and 458, the Aventador, which I have not driven, seems to have more soul. I have not driven it but will be with both the Av and MP in the next three weeks. Hope to change my mind.

Either way congrats and awesome photos. Rep!

Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016

I still have not bought into the Mac. It just lacks something. The 991 and 458, the Aventador, which I have not driven, seems to have more soul. I have not driven it but will be with both the Av and MP in the next three weeks. Hope to change my mind.

If you happen to make it to Vegas I would like to give you a ride and see if you can find any soul in this fax machine. I found it and it bitch slapped me in the face!

Old 05-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures John! That is one sure way to wreck the front end of that Mclaren with the goofy front plate That is one serious clean parking garage...

Old 05-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferrariKP is on a distinguished roadferrariKP is on a distinguished roadferrariKP is on a distinguished road
Nice pics! Thx for sharing

Old 05-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Drive4Ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy photos John, curious, is that parking garage right across from Neo19 building?

Old 05-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016

kinda know what u're saying but u got to try it at least. the driving experience is very different than other cars i've driven. i really like mine. more than friend's 458 i spent sometime with. yes it has weakness no doubt. but i'm surprised how much i like mine so far.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
Lovely pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!

Quick Reply: new kid meets old school.... photoshoot...