Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Teamspeed Review: McLaren's Mighty MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great review DJ!

Old 03-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Great review DJ. The more time I spend with this car the more I love it. The doors are a bit awkward but don't we need quirks in awesome cars? That is it IMO. The power delivery is so linear speed increases are very deceiving. After taking this car on track it is hard for me to believe that there is a better car on the road. Of course, I am biased!

Sample of the power delivery and acceleration.
2012 McLaren MP4-12C 60-130 mph run - YouTube

Old 03-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Besides.....isnt this a ripping bad ass race car?

2012 McLaren MP4-12C GT3 PURE ENGINE SOUND! - YouTube

Old 03-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by falb
Besides.....isnt this a ripping bad ass race car?

2012 McLaren MP4-12C GT3 PURE ENGINE SOUND! - YouTube
I have a feeling that we got in at the start of history falb,at least thats a big part of why i put my name down 4 years ago,and im proud to say i had the first car on offical order,although when the dealerships were selected they did have their own special customers who had to be looked after first,which is understandable.The thing is IMO,after driving and owning this car,where do you go next??? Only for finacial reasons would you drop this brand,at this price bracket its at least 5 years ahead of anything else if not more!Love your vids,i only wish i could drive like that

Old 03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are just killing me(Falb and AndyC)!!

Old 03-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ritesh
You guys are just killing me(Falb and AndyC)!!
Sorry Ritesh,a bit heavy wasnt it,you dont have long to wait now!