Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Teamspeed Review: McLaren's Mighty MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
How much do they go for?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
$230's roughly before you start with all the extra options Ced.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
$230's roughly before you start with all the extra options Ced.
Most are just shy of $300k

Old 03-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Great Review DJ!! I am eagerly awaiting mine!! The excitement is killing me!!

Btw... Mine is ~$270K. I didn't go crazy on the CF options which is IMHO is sexy but overpriced!!

Old 03-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great review! By pushing and holding the unlock button on the key the drivers door will pop open.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well written!
The McLaren looks amazing.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richard@McLarenPHL
Great review! By pushing and holding the unlock button on the key the drivers door will pop open.
Great to know!

Old 03-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
Nice review!

Old 03-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Shutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Great review! I was waiting for you to review one of these

Old 03-16-2012, 09:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Great Review DJ!! I am eagerly awaiting mine!! The excitement is killing me!!

Btw... Mine is ~$270K. I didn't go crazy on the CF options which is IMHO is sexy but overpriced!!
Congrats again, you are going to love it!

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Review: McLaren's Mighty MP4-12C