Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

[VIDEO] McLaren MP4-12C HS from Miami

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SPRDLUX is an unknown quantity at this point
I asked about these types of special requests when I ordered my car. The front and rear bumper covers are around 30K each, the front fenders with the vents are 20K. None are functional according to McLaren. Some of these HS cars were 500K, based on bespoke cosmetic additions.
If money is not an issue, then the sky's the limit!

Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Sent a note off to a friend in the Miami area to see if he can get over there and take some more photos of the car. Hoping he has the time to do it.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Peloton to the rescue, thanks for the info so far. Really interested ot hear more about it.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Saw this on coral way and about 16th av while I was leaving brickell. Not so in love with the upgraded aero but still a Mclaren. I tried sharing a word or two with the drivers while they were putting gas, needless to say they weren't so amicable. Here are some pics.

Attached Images    

Last edited by jpmc; 01-08-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:18 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpmc
Saw this on coral way and about 16 avenue while I was leaving brickell.
Awesome! Thanks for snapping them!

>8^)
ER

Old 01-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope they're not going to go al Zonda-like and have alot of special editions for rich people, although the MP4-12C DL / MP4-12C AB could be kinda cool

Old 01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would really like to see a spoiler on the back of the orange car similar to the gt3 to balance it out a bit but regardless I'm in love!

Old 01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
this is the way it should have looked in the first place

Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
The HS version looks goooood!

Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
WOW it amazing how those little changes made it look soooooo much better.

Quick Reply: [VIDEO] McLaren MP4-12C HS from Miami