Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
liking the pics George

one day if i could afford your services id like to get my car photographed by you at Bushey Park - early morning with the mist coming across the road there...

Bushy Park Road, Richmond - Google Maps

Old 08-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MoOriginal
liking the pics George

one day if i could afford your services id like to get my car photographed by you at Bushey Park - early morning with the mist coming across the road there...

Bushy Park Road, Richmond - Google Maps
Bushy park isn't a very good location as it's pretty likely that you can get kicked off by the police apparently if taking photos...

I know some much better locations just out of London.

And I bet you can afford a shoot

Old 08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
yah your right Bushy park is my local and really no way we could get in there in the morning with the mists coming over the gates would be shut ..

we shall see George -

Great pics !

Old 08-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
That color is insane!!!

Old 08-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots. Car sure is sexy.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about
Brilliant pics! Were they shot with a 50mm?

Old 08-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tom
Brilliant pics! Were they shot with a 50mm?
All shot on a Nikon 24-70 2.8

Old 08-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I like your taste. That's my favorite lens too.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Old 08-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by atomic80
I like your taste. That's my favorite lens too.
Only had the lens two weeks. It's amazing!

Quick Reply: McLaren MP4-12C Shoot