Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C Review By Teamspeed.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished roadTheRoadWarrior is on a distinguished road
looks awesome in that color

Old 07-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Once again, this is GOLD!!! Loving the reviews DJ, this one especially. You need to put up some of those pics in Hi Res so I can pull em for my Mac Desktop!!! Geez, I'm REALLY diggin on this car! And like in the Porsche GT3 RS review, awesome shots, thanks!!!

Old 07-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^Please share them on your facebook/twitter pages if you enjoy them!
Done.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:22 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ

Could you PM the highest resolution of this DJ? Thanks!

Old 07-06-2011, 11:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, PM me your email addy.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:33 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
DJ - You guys are killing it with your reviews lately! Great work!
+1!!!!

to me the McLaren has no soul...it`s "just" a very well working machine...
the 458 still has some life in it imo

Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Great review guys.

I know it's too early to be asking this, but I really wonder what the aftermarket is going to be able to do with this car.

Going by what they have done with the GTR platform, I think we could see a 1000hp MP4-12C sooner than we think.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a matter of who gets it done first. So many tuners with the ability to make that much horsepower out there

Old 07-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!DannoElMano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
DJ, fantastic pictures for the write-up! & What camera did you guys use?
Hi guys, thanks for the feedback! Peter reports 'a digital SLR' for the pics so apologies for not being able to flesh that out further. I guess he was concentrating on the driving!

I just spoke with my man at McLaren and he tells me the press shots you see with the story were shot in northern Spain in the Navarra region close to Pamplona. The circuit pictures were done at the Navarra circuit. The earlier press material was done in and around Portimao circuit in Portugal.

Thanks!

Last edited by DannoElMano; 07-07-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Link added
Old 07-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Great write-up! Thanks for shaing and adding much appreciated(sp?) content to Teamspeed.com!

Quick Reply: McLaren MP4-12C Review By Teamspeed.com