Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:51 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MPB
Here's hoping they allow me into the showroom to take some photos.
I don't see why they wouldn't let you in. Everyone I have met so far that is associated with the McLaren Automotive effort - both within the company and the dealerships - have been nothing but welcoming. If you have any challenges I am sure DJ or I can likely get you an invitation, but I doubt it will be an issue.

Looking forward to the results and welcome to the McLaren corner of TeamSpeed.com!

>8^)
ER

Old 12-21-2011, 04:07 PM
MPB
Teamspeed Rookie
MPB is an unknown quantity at this point
An invitation? Wow, sounds fantastic. How exactly does that happen? It would be hugely appreciated if possible.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MPB
An invitation? Wow, sounds fantastic. How exactly does that happen? It would be hugely appreciated if possible.
About 2 or 3 pages back in this thread u can see the cars in Toronto...

Old 12-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cc8s is on a distinguished roadcc8s is on a distinguished road

Another pic.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
what a diff tinting standard wheels makes...they dont look like crap as much.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MPB
We know people who know people.

See how it goes and if you have any trouble let us know. I don't like bothering people unnecessarily and you might just be fine walking in the door on your own.

>8^)
ER

Old 12-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thought it was about time i joined this forum Erik,seen as all the best pictures are posted here

Old 12-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is what a used one looks like

Attached Images  
Old 12-22-2011, 01:20 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Originally Posted by ANDYC
This is what a used one looks like
And what a beautiful thing that is to see.

Good to have you join us Andy - you are one of the best promoters of the 12C I've seen around. McLaren should be cutting you an endorsement check every month.

TeamSpeed is a great community - I am sure you'll feel right at home amongst the crowd here. Feel free to tell everyone about your impressions of 12C ownership in another thread so we can all live vicariously through you.

>8^)
ER

Old 12-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks Eric,maybe one day i can have the right to be the Teamspeed 2nd offical Mclaren Fanatic

Quick Reply: McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread