Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
I couldn't choose a better car myself.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by IcyJ

McLaren MP4-12C by - Icy J -, on Flickr
Fantastic!

Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Love these colors, at McLaren in Palo Alto, CA

Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Dylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura about
Spotted today in Vancouver, Canada.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Victor, this looks my car, where did you take this photo? C&C Irvine?

Old 02-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Insert......thoughts?

Old 02-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
I recently had the chance to see up-close and photograph a McLaren 12C - chassis #097, to be exact, in Volcano Red. As my first time getting to see a McLaren supercar in the carbon, it was a pretty special experience, and one of the first 100 McLaren 12Cs at that.

The people looking after the car at the event were very friendly and gladly opened up the doors for photos when I politely requested. Being an early 12C that they told me was pre-ordered prior to the start of 12C production, and going by the fact that #097 is still brand new and hasn't been sold yet, it's probably still an early-spec 12C with 592Bhp.

I find it pretty special that one of the first 12Cs to be produced could have made it all the way here, to this small, pretty unknown Asian country called Malaysia, when we don't even have an actual official McLaren presence at this point in time - our market is apparently not big enough for them to take an interest yet.

All my photos can be viewed here in my set at other higher resolutions: McLaren 12C #097 - a set on Flickr

A very special McLaren evening overall - and definitely one that I will remember for life as I continue my journey as a McLaren enthusiast.

ADW

Quick Reply: McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread