Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C with Ron Dennis

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 12:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow McLaren MP4-12C with Ron Dennis

YouTube - McLaren MP4-12C with Ron Dennis

Old 09-11-2009, 12:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
McLaren MP4-12C with Antony Sheriff

YouTube - McLaren MP4-12C with Antony Sheriff

Old 09-11-2009, 03:22 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting these interviews. McLaren is absolutely gorgeous car. It is a shame that it will go for sale only in 2011, I can not wait to see it and to read firsts test drive reviews.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This is growing on me every time I see it. Got my name down on the list too

Just think that "MP4-12C" is a rubbish name...

Old 09-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rico
This is growing on me every time I see it. Got my name down on the list too

Just think that "MP4-12C" is a rubbish name...
How? I contacted them, and they told me the dealer network is not yet established. They would contact me once it was??

Old 09-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
McLaren???
Really... then why do they have a F458 in the vid?

Old 09-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
This car has grown on me a lot. McLaren are doing a great job marketing this car so far and right now I'm more than torn between what car in this segment I would go for. One thing is for sure, McLaren will take a big bite from the cake that is now being shared by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Aston Martin.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by brnsrgn
How? I contacted them, and they told me the dealer network is not yet established. They would contact me once it was??
I wrote to them about 2 years ago when the first news was announced about a new road car. It's more of an "interested people" list, as no-one can pay a deposit or anything yet.

They won't let me go any further with an order until the dealer network is established, so sounds like you're on the "list" and once the dealers are announced, we will all be contacted by our nearest dealer to go to the next stage.

Big article in the new "evo" magazine here. It sounds monumentally good, lets hope they deliver.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
sounds right.