Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

2 incredible McLaren F1's and other supercars for sale in Japan

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Zorro, that's crazy! I can't help but laugh when I look at it! I would love to drive one just to see what it's like sometime though.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I would rep you again for the amazing pics - particularly of the old group B cars, but I can't!

Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The pearl white diablo GT is amazing. And that CLK-DTM vert wasnt a one off, they actually made quite a few of those...well quite a few in comparison to the total amount of CLK-DTM's. I believe there is at least one in california.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
The pearl white diablo GT is amazing. And that CLK-DTM vert wasnt a one off, they actually made quite a few of those...well quite a few in comparison to the total amount of CLK-DTM's. I believe there is at least one in california.
Yeah, M-B built 100 CLK DTM 'verts but this is the only one with vents in the front fenders and a tan interior. The other 99 CLK DTM 'verts were either black or silver with black interiors.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cstroked
I would rep you again for the amazing pics - particularly of the old group B cars, but I can't!
Just check back on the thread in 24 hours!!!

Old 02-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Yeah, M-B built 100 CLK DTM 'verts but this is the only one with vents in the front fenders and a tan interior. The other 99 CLK DTM 'verts were either black or silver with black interiors.
Ahhh....Well thank you for letting me know that!

Old 02-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jg123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Pagani's interiors are just too beautiful.

Old 04-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bingo added a few more cars to the showroom...

Idling Power F460GT:

And a pretty unique Morgan Aero 8:

Old 04-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Oh yeah, and they have an F50 coupe to compliment the other F50 they already have in the showroom...

Old 04-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Wow...

Quick Reply: 2 incredible McLaren F1's and other supercars for sale in Japan