Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Group Buy anyone? McLaren F1 GTR...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Brings a tear to my eye...what I would do. I gotta get started

Old 12-17-2008, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I'm in too, ahhh wishful thinking.... we have it's twin here in Bahrain it belongs to the King's son
I saw that car on a recent Supercar TV show. Awsome machine.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Is that guy the dude who was on 5th Gear? The workshop is at his house? He had some REDICULOUS cars in storage.
It sure is. His Enzo, from the same show, is also for sale

Old 12-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by hurstg01
It sure is. His Enzo, from the same show, is also for sale
I thought the same thing but I was actually told on another car forum that this was infact NOT the same guy. Hard to believe there are two guys out there with papaya orange F1GTR's as well as Enzos. But then again, I dont remember all the race computers in the pasenger seat from the fifth gear video. I guess Im still skepitcal that it isnt the guy with the two koenigseggs.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
if we did a group buy, i have a feeling at the end of the year the car will be completely trashed due to everyone driving it like maniacs.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
I thought the same thing but I was actually told on another car forum that this was infact NOT the same guy. Hard to believe there are two guys out there with papaya orange F1GTR's as well as Enzos. But then again, I dont remember all the race computers in the pasenger seat from the fifth gear video. I guess Im still skepitcal that it isnt the guy with the two koenigseggs.
Definitely the same guy who has the car for sale and his cars did appear in the 5th gear programme. As for him being the owner of the 2 'eggs, he isn't, that's someone else entirely

Old 12-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well the guy in 5th gear did have to 'eggs. like a green and orange one in the courtyard. Then they pulled out his mc F1 and Enzo and tiff drove them around the city did they not? Where the hell am i getting this from?!

Old 12-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
No 'eggs here

some here though

Both videos are from 5th gear, but seperate people. Chris Palmer with the GTR and Enzo, Peter Saywell with the 'eggs and other exotica

Old 12-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ahhh...well done sir!!

Old 12-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the car featured on 5th gear was the one with numberplate CIA4, which for the last year and a half has been in the showroom of cars international kensington in london... it was still there as of about 4 weeks ago when I went for a look around, however its not listed on their website any more. Stunning car!

Here's the rest of their inventory... pretty nice collection

Cars International Kensington - Race Cars Stock List

Quick Reply: Group Buy anyone? McLaren F1 GTR...