Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Three MCs spotted together.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
Seattle to San Fran is my 2nd favorite drive my wife and I have done. Beautiful, fun, interesting, amazing.
Back in the day my friends and I would leave Seattle on Thursday after work drive to the bay all night, go to 3 grateful dead shows in 3 nights and make it back to work on Monday morning. We would do that 3-4 times a year. Oh to be young and have brain cells again.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ChaseMaserati is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
3 unsold Maserati, all in a row! Holy shit! That is almost half of the 2012 US sales! And one is a convertible. Wowwee!

WTF, are you 14? Masers blow monkeys. Grow up. maserati, pfft...
I feel like you are the one with the 14year old posts. Why attack the guy for putting up a picture? Seems pretty uncalled for.

And that pic looks like it was taken in the same place as the red McLaren f1 pic that was posted recently in the f1 thread.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I feel like you are the one with the 14year old posts. Why attack the guy for putting up a picture? Seems pretty uncalled for.

And that pic looks like it was taken in the same place as the red McLaren f1 pic that was posted recently in the f1 thread.
What picture, looked through the thread and couldn't find it.

Thank you.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I will say I drove the '13 last weekend and it was fantastic. The sound, the interior and the new fascia is all perfect. I could care less if it is an auto and not a dual clutch setup. It shifted fined when I was driving. Besides it was more comfy than my RR on the highway and have one hell of a baritone note when you down shift out get on it. I would love to have one in my garage.

Attached Images  
Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the design of the Maserati GranTurismo; but not a huge fan of the vert, or MC package.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Winchm60
I love the design of the Maserati GranTurismo; but not a huge fan of the vert, or MC package.
Me neither, the mc is a parlor trick for rich daddy's boys. That coupe was heavenly.

Old 05-23-2013, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
I will say I drove the '13 last weekend and it was fantastic. The sound, the interior and the new fascia is all perfect. I could care less if it is an auto and not a dual clutch setup. It shifted fined when I was driving. Besides it was more comfy than my RR on the highway and have one hell of a baritone note when you down shift out get on it. I would love to have one in my garage.
The paddles are very aggressive and a blast to drive.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ChaseMaserati
What picture, looked through the thread and couldn't find it.

Thank you.
This is the pic I was referencing. Not the same place. Just looked familiar.

Attached Images