Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

2014 Maserati Quattroporte V8 Sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
2014 Maserati Quattroporte V8 Sport

Sounds pretty good, but those ugly rims? Damn...

Old 05-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
HRE help this poor Quattroporte.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:12 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Masers always sound so damn good!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive lines. I prefer it to the last gen BUT MY GAWD... Those wheels!! Well I guess anybody buying one will be supporting the aftermarket wheels business!

Old 05-08-2013, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zambrano
HRE help this poor Quattroporte.
Yes I totally agree. These rims are so ugly!

Old 05-17-2013, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ffforever8 is an unknown quantity at this point
How is it Ferrari/Maserati and Mercedes can make a turbo engine sound good in the way that BMW and Mclaren can't?

Old 06-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
eddyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quattroporte review

I read in a recent review that the 2014 model doesn't compare well against the older model, now with Chrysler parts and a standard of interior trim well below that of the car made famous by the french movie Les Intouchables. Why would Ferrari & Maserati allow that?