Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati Reveals The All-New Quattroporte

Old 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I'm more than sure it will sell.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
Like the belt line. Very muscular. I agree the back is a tad bit anonymous but not bad.
It also look very very long...I'd venture in the 212 inches or 5.4 meters...

Old 11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont personally like it in pictures very lexus/infinity like but i feel the presence on the road is going to be a strong one.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
On first sight I have mixed feelings. Previous Quattroporte looked like he is all hand crafted. This one looks too "industrial".

In general car doesn't look artistic, its too German IMHO.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TourSpecGolfer is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys think there will be a bump in price? 120-150k?

Old 11-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

What about the number plate? 530 horsepower?

Old 11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know our natural tendency is to compare design features of new cars to existing design features and brand new cars as a copy of current offerings, whether or not that is really the case. However, the new Quattroporte really does seem to be a case of copy and paste in some areas. I really hope it looks better in real life, this car just doesn't seem to quite have the passion the soul of other Italian cars.

Steering wheel (like BMW M6):

Gear Selector (like BMW 6 series)

Rear Diffuser (like MB E63 (middle), like cl63 (bottom))

Tail (like audi a4):

Surface treatment (like buick enclave):

Last edited by jhietter; 11-06-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sad day in the automotive world. Waited quite a while for this day and what a disappointment...

Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its sexy in every way!! Thanks Maserati!!

Old 11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
And a rear to near the french fluence ....

Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Maserati Reveals The All-New Quattroporte