Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Quattroporte S Photos

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quattroporte S Photos

Took some photos of the QP today and thought I'd share...Have a couple others I will add in a bit. Enjoy em.

One other I took the night before.

Last edited by Blue4reF1; 09-23-2011 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Just tremendous! You have real talent Blake.

What are you shooting with?

Old 09-23-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Dana, Took these with D90 and Sigma 10-20mm... #5 was taken with Nikon 35mm f/1.8

Old 09-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That's good equipment.

I used a D90 for about 2 years. Recently moved to the D7000. Don't notice that much of a difference.

That's good glass too.

Don't see enough posts from you lately. Glad to have you around.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:45 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Quattroporte is extremely classy, never sell it. One of the most beautiful cars eve (facelift only)

Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^ I agree. It is a great car and often overlooked.

I like it better than the Flying Spur and the Mercedes sedans.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Barrister
That's good equipment.

I used a D90 for about 2 years. Recently moved to the D7000. Don't notice that much of a difference.

That's good glass too.

Don't see enough posts from you lately. Glad to have you around.
I try to post and check out the forum as much as I can but unfortunately school has been pretty hectic as of late.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
School always comes first brother. Good for you!

You and your dad should hit the CGP in 2012. A big TS group will be there.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The Quattroporte is extremely classy, never sell it. One of the most beautiful cars eve (facelift only)
I agree Mo, It's a fantastic car, but honestly wish it had more power. The main thing keeping this car fun is the exhaust; its absolutely obnoxious and I love it! Was really looking forward to seeing the QP replacement at Frankfurt but I guess we will have to wait a bit longer.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Barrister
School always comes first brother. Good for you!

You and your dad should hit the CGP in 2012. A big TS group will be there.
CGP? PM me please.

Quick Reply: Quattroporte S Photos