Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Brand Spankin’ New Images: Carrozzeria Touring Maserati A8 GCS

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Brand Spankin’ New Images: Carrozzeria Touring Maserati A8 GCS

Official photos of the new Carrozerria Touring’s Maserati A8 GCS that was shown at the 2008 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este. The car is expected to spawn a new small coupe for the Maserati lineup that will compete with the likes of the Porsche 911, Mercedes CLK, Nissan GT-R and the BMW M3.

Attached Images    
Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, thats got my attention...with a little dumbing down here and there (I know that sounds bad), that could be a really cool/wild car...and honestly, I think it would only help the maser boys.

My GOD thats retro-cool...

Old 05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future928s has a brilliant future
Very nice!

Old 05-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
wow i really like the lines of this, don't appreciate the wheels, but then again they are different, so they could eventually grow on me.
Did a quick Photoshop

Last edited by Igor; 05-07-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
DAM
Teamspeed Member
DAM is an unknown quantity at this point
wire wheels what!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Igor, that looks perfect man! Great job! The profile of the car really reminds me of the new Alfa 8C a lot.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:07 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
^ true does remind of 8C, also wheels and car itself look century apart

Old 05-08-2008, 04:24 PM
pak
Teamspeed Member
pak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the rough
I think those wire wheels actually look cool. They give it a old school look and it goes nice with new-age body styling. I'd like to see one of these rollin down the road one day.

pak

Old 05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
sin09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just plain SEXY

Old 05-13-2008, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Sechsgang
Ok, thats got my attention...with a little dumbing down here and there (I know that sounds bad), that could be a really cool/wild car...and honestly, I think it would only help the maser boys.

My GOD thats retro-cool...

i agree with a lil fine tuning and pulling back of ideas on certain areas it can really come together nicely

Quick Reply: Brand Spankin’ New Images: Carrozzeria Touring Maserati A8 GCS