Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Considering buying a used Quattroporte

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Considering buying a used Quattroporte

Hey guys, I'm new here but I would like to know what the upkeep and cost ownership would be for a used 2005-06 Maserati Quattroporte with under 50K miles Also is a Quattroporte practical as a daily driver?

I have found quite a few Quattroportes in my are for under $40k w/ under 50k miles and I thought that this car would be great for my next car. I have checked all of their history reports etc. so they are all in great shape just not sure how much it would cost to own.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:16 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Expensive and they all have granny issues prior to late 07

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

Old 11-28-2010, 01:22 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Expensive and they all have granny issues prior to late 07

Tranny lol not granny. Phone auto corrected

Old 11-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
Tranny lol not granny. Phone auto corrected

Lol yeah i'd hate for my car to have some of those terrible granny issues.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Do yourself a favor and toss that idea into the rubbish. You're better off the some sort of BMW M or MB AMG product. Infinitely less headaches and depreciation LOL

Old 11-28-2010, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Do yourself a favor and toss that idea into the rubbish. You're better off the some sort of BMW M or MB AMG product. Infinitely less headaches and depreciation LOL
Y'know I'm not gonna lie. I really just want a car with a big name. I also saw that early 00's Arnages are fairly cheap. And since so many of the the used Bentley's online have high mileage, I think it's safe to say they can last a while. Does anyone know anything bout a used Arnage?

Old 11-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Y'know I'm not gonna lie. I really just want a car with a big name. I also saw that early 00's Arnages are fairly cheap. And since so many of the the used Bentley's online have high mileage, I think it's safe to say they can last a while. Does anyone know anything bout a used Arnage?
Cars like that are cheap for a reason. Buyer beware

Stopple you crack me up. Maybe the first car that costs more than your used Benz to repair. You have to be loving this

Old 11-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
You would be wise to stick with 07 and newer automatic cars. They also do not depreciate like the older cars. Values on big MBs and BMWs fall off just as bad as QPs, in some cases I think the German cars are worse for depreciation even though Stoppie likes to pretend they appreciate in value .

Old 11-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yeah, so would it be worth the extra $5-10k for an '07 Quattroporte?

Old 11-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
Yeah, so would it be worth the extra $5-10k for an '07 Quattroporte?
YES I wouldn't even consider a 05-06 car without the full Automatic trans. (Had a 07 QP now 09 QP S). If you get the car with the Auto trans you shouldn't have many worries especially no clutch to replace. . .

Quick Reply: Considering buying a used Quattroporte