Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

rims for granturismo

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:53 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
HREs or stock.
Ditto.

I actually think the stock rims are some of the nicest OEM wheels I've seen - period.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
DUDE YOU ASK WE TELL,its like you asking, "hey i want to marry that chick"and we say she is a whore she has ****ed 5000 guys are you still going to marry her ?

I FORGEd is crap 80% of the people that have owned icrap (including myself) have had issues. With "chrome" peeling, not hub centric.etc......its just a bad quality wheel . LETS NOT MENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I have only had only Hre's. Imo they are the best.There are other wheel companies that are also incredible but do it right the first time you have a nice car you spent a pretty penny on ,why would you go cheap on the wheels ?

[QUOTE=topaz330;66183]any reason though? you guys state you hate iforged but give no reason...

anything wrong with DPE? cause i was looking at this wheel as well

Old 04-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard anything bad about DPE...

Old 04-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
topaz330 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pixxflix
DUDE YOU ASK WE TELL,its like you asking, "hey i want to marry that chick"and we say she is a whore she has ****ed 5000 guys are you still going to marry her ?

I FORGEd is crap 80% of the people that have owned icrap (including myself) have had issues. With "chrome" peeling, not hub centric.etc......its just a bad quality wheel . LETS NOT MENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I have only had only Hre's. Imo they are the best.There are other wheel companies that are also incredible but do it right the first time you have a nice car you spent a pretty penny on ,why would you go cheap on the wheels ?
pixxflix, i'm pretty new here so i going to take what you said with a grain of salt... first off nobody gave me a reason why they didn't like iforged at first, all they said was it sucked, so all I asked was to elaborate, thats all. 2nd its not my first time I've had a nice car. I'm on 6speed and e46 if you need to know what my other cars were... reading my other post you'd see i traded in a vantage for this. And being cheap has nothing to do with not getting HRE's. I've had a bad experience with them and on principle I'd never buy them again. I'm not questioning they are great wheels but I stick with my guns and will never buy HRE again. Now that, that is out of the way. its nice to meet you pixxflix:welcomen00b:

Old 04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Look into Agetro c-F100

Old 04-12-2008, 12:51 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
DPE wheels are quiet good, I've got a few members from the SLK forums who are running 19" DPE's and they had nothing but great reviews.

Have you checked tirerack.com, you might be able to view a array of wheels on your car.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
HEY just trying to look out for you bud,didnt mean to insult you ,oh i forgot welcome to 6speed!

Originally Posted by topaz330
pixxflix, i'm pretty new here so i going to take what you said with a grain of salt... first off nobody gave me a reason why they didn't like iforged at first, all they said was it sucked, so all I asked was to elaborate, thats all. 2nd its not my first time I've had a nice car. I'm on 6speed and e46 if you need to know what my other cars were... reading my other post you'd see i traded in a vantage for this. And being cheap has nothing to do with not getting HRE's. I've had a bad experience with them and on principle I'd never buy them again. I'm not questioning they are great wheels but I stick with my guns and will never buy HRE again. Now that, that is out of the way. its nice to meet you pixxflix:welcomen00b:

Old 04-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
How about HRE 891?

Or, if you like the visible hardware (which I hate with a passion), you could try the 591R:

Then there are the 360forged spec-twelves...

Attached Images  
Old 04-15-2008, 11:22 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
M40- style HRE Monoblock ... and no less !!!!!!!!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/maserat...n-turismo.html

i get my gran turismo S in Sept and this is basically what i'm doing!!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MTK
M40- style HRE Monoblock ... and no less !!!!!!!!
Shhhhhhh. I really want these, and it looks like by the time I get them everyone on the planet will have 4 sets already and they will be played out.

Quick Reply: rims for granturismo