Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati unveils hardcore GranTurismo

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
I honestly have no idea why they are making this car. The nice thing about the Maser GTS is that it's a sporty real four seater that can be used as a daily driver. On the other hand, at 4100 lbs it's no sports car, it's a pure GT. This car is slightly sportier, but looses the 4 seats and everyday function. Plus, how much lighter are they going to make it? It would need to shed 500 lbs to turn it into something truly sporty and that ain't going to happen. Lastly, 10 more HP? So what. This is just silly.

Maser should just focus on taking the regular GTS and dropping 300 lbs and adding 50HP. Then you'd really have something. Plus, they need to bring back the F1 tranny. I feel sorry for anyone who buys the autobox because they are missing out on 80% of the fun of this car.
My thoughts exactly. It looks and sounds great, but that's all now.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boy_wonder
I made mine matte white with blue and black alcantara, yellow calipers, and a frosted "Maserati" banner on the windshield...
I actually really want one now.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Official Video added to OP

Old 10-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
UberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to all
love the trident on the roof and hood louvers!

Old 10-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Love that configurator! I can kiss my productivity for the afternoon goodbye...

Old 10-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Too many new cars!!

I thought the Gran Turismo MC was going to be the last of the lastest..!

So, I guess we'll have to wait now for a Quattroporte MC Stradale..because the MC is already insane!!!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Striker
Too many new cars!!

I thought the Gran Turismo MC was going to be the last of the lastest..!

So, I guess we'll have to wait now for a Quattroporte MC Stradale..because the MC is already insane!!!
Do they have plans for a QP MC Stradale?

Old 10-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Doubtful. New QP is coming soon.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
Do they have plans for a QP MC Stradale?
Probably not, new QP is indeed on its way, 2012.