Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati unveils hardcore GranTurismo

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by famoussas
True but this will be an everyday car, and I have no problems with auto boxes, in many situation, city driving, heavy traffic I much prefer them. All part of the dilemma.

It would also be the 3rd Aston on the drive so maybe something a little bit different.
Have you driven it, I suggest you do and its not dreadful to have as a daily driver.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Hardcore Maserati = win.

"hardcore" isn't something I'd ever apply to a GranTurismo, though.
It's a great car, imo a much better alternative to my 650i.
But it's no racecar...

Old 09-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Slight leakage from genitalia from this. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh yes!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
Hardcore Maserati = win.

"hardcore" isn't something I'd ever apply to a GranTurismo, though.
It's a great car, imo a much better alternative to my 650i.
But it's no racecar...
Do you have a 650i or something?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:48 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Do you have a 650i or something?
He has a 650i that he is going to use to promote his detail business. Didn't know that?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sean73T
He has a 650i that he is going to use to promote his detail business. Didn't know that?

I don't see what's wrong with me working, just because I have a nicer car than a lot of kids my age.
I honestly don't know what you're getting at, but this thread's about the new Maserati, soo...

Old 09-30-2010, 09:59 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
I don't see what's wrong with me working, just because I have a nicer car than a lot of kids my age.
I honestly don't know what you're getting at, but this thread's about the new Maserati, soo...
HEY I'm gonna be the last one to call you out for working. 3 jobs at 17 and with them I bought my first Porsche. So props to you for working. And hey I already have my own detail business

any who, the Maserati was already a sexy car to begin with, this car is just on such a different level and sexy now.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I honestly have no idea why they are making this car. The nice thing about the Maser GTS is that it's a sporty real four seater that can be used as a daily driver. On the other hand, at 4100 lbs it's no sports car, it's a pure GT. This car is slightly sportier, but looses the 4 seats and everyday function. Plus, how much lighter are they going to make it? It would need to shed 500 lbs to turn it into something truly sporty and that ain't going to happen. Lastly, 10 more HP? So what. This is just silly.

Maser should just focus on taking the regular GTS and dropping 300 lbs and adding 50HP. Then you'd really have something. Plus, they need to bring back the F1 tranny. I feel sorry for anyone who buys the autobox because they are missing out on 80% of the fun of this car.

Last edited by U-Boat Commander; 10-01-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
So why wouldn't someone get the Bentley Supersports over this hardcore Maser GT?

Quick Reply: Maserati unveils hardcore GranTurismo