Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the car was originally grey with coral interior...
white would have been easyer on the eyes, but i kinda like it in red. a little over the top, especially the rims though... I think in person the color scheme would look more subtle. the car was ill proportioned to start with and dull, and i think mansory guys sure took care of both, without a major redesign.
as for the interior, i find the original maserati interior looks very cheap (like really bad! i kinda hate it actually. of course i am comparing it to bentley gt, RR Ghost, or even porsche panamera. I know price difference is signifficant, but the gap in quality and overall feel is huge.), all plastic and lacks finess, so any improvement is an improvement. Mansory, regardless of hit or miss design, always does a very high quality job, so i am very fond of the improvements in the interior.

just to make it clear: i think the maserati gt is not a good looking car, but i am yet to see a 2 door 4 seater (4 adults, not midgets or kids) car which is not ill proportioned, and has some traits of a sports car. but since i have to transport 4 people sometimes, there was no bettre option.

tinted windows and rear lights will improve the color balance a bit i think.

atleast i can be 100% sure the car is unique...

Last edited by quickie; 09-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
You still would look like a douche driving this thing.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Edited the OP for you guys with the Press Release and Images thanks to Autoblog!

Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by quickie
the car was originally grey with coral interior...
white would have been easyer on the eyes, but i kinda like it in red. a little over the top, especially the rims though... I think in person the color scheme would look more subtle. the car was ill proportioned to start with and dull, and i think mansory guys sure took care of both, without a major redesign.
as for the interior, i find the original maserati interior looks very cheap (like really bad! i kinda hate it actually. of course i am comparing it to bentley gt, RR Ghost, or even porsche panamera. I know price difference is signifficant, but the gap in quality and overall feel is huge.), all plastic and lacks finess, so any improvement is an improvement. Mansory, regardless of hit or miss design, always does a very high quality job, so i am very fond of the improvements in the interior.

just to make it clear: i think the maserati gt is not a good looking car, but i am yet to see a 2 door 4 seater (4 adults, not midgets or kids) car which is not ill proportioned, and has some traits of a sports car. but since i have to transport 4 people sometimes, there was no bettre option.

tinted windows and rear lights will improve the color balance a bit i think.

atleast i can be 100% sure the car is unique...
Why don't you just buy a Rapide...?

The blue/yellow Panamera is also unique. Not that Maserati looks like that..
Just saying being unique for the sake of uniqueness is kinda dumb.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
u do realize rapide is just as small inside, if not smaller? actually maserati has more leg space cause there is no center console in between the seats.

would i look like an attention whore driving it? i sure would. but it has been a while since i stopped caring what other people might think, so that does not really bother me that much. just a bit.

if it was my only car i would have some regrets, but this is not the case. and the more i look at it the more i like it. i think that lowering the suspension and adding a skirt made the car look more rigid, which is nice. also if someone know how to use photoshop, try tinted windows and rear lights, looks less flashy cause u cant see the red interior. and there is nothing wrong with having a red car.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Rapide is very small in the back.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

ctrl+c ctrl+v?

Old 09-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Wild-Speed

ctrl+c ctrl+v?
lol

I'm not very good at photoshop, but I'm going to see if I can change the colors up and see how the mansory maser looks in other colors.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Gross. I think Mansory is very hit or miss, with most being miss.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
its always MISS never HIT with Mansory...
I posted my reply from the first page before seeing all the posts.

Quick Reply: Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo