Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Vossen Wheels: Concave + Quattroporte = ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vossen Wheels: Concave + Quattroporte = ?

Here's one of our latest photo shoot's a Maserati QP on 22" Matte Silver CV1's

22x9
22x10.5

Let us know what you think!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Those wheels give it a VERY classy look in my opinion. If I owned one I would seriously consider putting those wheels on first thing.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scootypuff Jr.
Those wheels give it a VERY classy look in my opinion. If I owned one I would seriously consider putting those wheels on first thing.
Thanks, their definitely something different for a QP

Old 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I love the wheels! They look great on the QP!