Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

granturismo s cc

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished road
thanks will post pics as soon as i pick it

Old 02-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished roadnickelrev is on a distinguished road
hey ubc what is the maintenance schedule on our cars and what kind of mileage can we get from our tires before replacement is needed thanks

Old 02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
12500 is the OEM service interval I believe, 5k is recommended for oil change....

Expect 10-15k out of tires

Old 03-03-2010, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Finally (but)

After waiting for the snow to melt away i picked it up on tuesday . Absolutely beautiful car and the sound is incredible . One annoying thing though, they painted the brake calipers red but never painted on the maserati name on them. They told me they could not do it because that is done from the factory and they do not have the stencil for it . Not to seem picky but any suggestions on how i could get them painted on would be appreciated !! P.S did i mention the car is beautiful and sounds amazing As always thanks

Old 03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Comprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nickelrev
white with black leather
my dealer has one.. I passed on it and am building another color
PM if i can help

Old 03-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
your dealer has the stencil ? if so let me know i would appreciate it thanks

Old 03-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy that the dealer couldnt come up with a stencil or at least a sticker....

Old 03-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Comprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Crazy that the dealer couldnt come up with a stencil or at least a sticker....
no sorry a car.. i didnt realize that you had bought one
i will ask them what they do because i know they do paint them as well
will be there tomorrow

Old 03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
thanks let me know