Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Another happy Fabspeed customer with a Maserati Exhaust Package and Muffler Bypass

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Another happy Fabspeed customer with a Maserati Exhaust Package and Muffler Bypass

We just installed our Fabspeed 2ndary Catbypass Pipes, X-Pipe Center Resonator bypass and Stebro Race Muffler bypass Pipes on a 2003 Maserati GT. He wasn’t sure on what it was going to sound like but I told him it was going to be very loud since there was going to be no muffler son the car but that’s what he was going for. The installation took about 3 hours to do all three items and bolted right up like OEM with a snug fit.

The big power gains on this car, are eliminating the 2ndary 500 cell catalytic converters because of their size and restrictive design. Check the pictures below of the unbelievable factory design versus ours, I can’t believe they designed the exhaust this way. The X Pipe helps improve the aggressive sound and also increase a little more power. This car was so aggressive outside but with the windows up, there was no Drone or resonance with this bypass setup which was incredible. The customer was happy to save 26.55 Lbs. off the car and give it a really distinctive sound.

I have to tell you it sounds aggressive and really makes a nice power improvement but it will wake up the neighbors. The customer loves the sound and power increase and thats what matters. PM or Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Maserati Catbypass Pipes, X-Pipe Bypass and Muffler bypass Pipes Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywL1FSoXqo

Last edited by Alex@Fabspeed; 12-04-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds very nice, great work!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
eboarini is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up I'm a satisfied customer too!

I recently had the Fabspeed secondary cat bypass, X-pipe and rear boxes installed on my 2004 Coupe GT and I couldn't be happier. The sound is strong but no buzz or drone and the responsiveness is amazing. The car is really crisp on the throttle. The quality of the pipe work is simply beautiful! It's a shame to hide them under the car.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Thanks for the great feedback guys. It is a great upgrade for these cars. Enjoy it.
Thanks

Old 12-08-2009, 07:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eboarini
I recently had the Fabspeed secondary cat bypass, X-pipe and rear boxes installed on my 2004 Coupe GT and I couldn't be happier. The sound is strong but no buzz or drone and the responsiveness is amazing. The car is really crisp on the throttle. The quality of the pipe work is simply beautiful! It's a shame to hide them under the car.
Awesome and to TS