Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Me want, Me want :-) Street-legal Maserati MC12 Corsa up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Me want, Me want :-) Street-legal Maserati MC12 Corsa up for sale

Evey year automakers spend considerable amounts of money creating the most extreme racing cars to edge out their competition on the track. Unfortunately, lust-worthy as they are, those competition machines are rarely available to the common consumer to buy. That's where homologation regulations come into play.
The Maserati MC12 campaigns in the FIA GT Championship. In order to enter the championship, which the team took in 2005, Maserati fabricated and offered 50 vehicles to the public. But as devastatingly fast as the roadgoing MC12 was, some customers wanted more. So Modena rolled out 12 examples of the MC12 Corsa (a.k.a. Versione Corse) to satisfy the needs of its most loyal, track-obsessed clients. Based closely on the GT1 racing version, the MC12 Corsa packs a mammoth 6-liter V12 producing 744 horsepower – 121 more than the roadgoing supercar. The Versione Corse compared to the Ferrari FXX: both of them were based on the Ferrari Enzo, both were offered in limited numbers, both were maintained for their best clients by the factory, and most importantly, neither were certified for road use. However, one German customer managed to get his MC12 Corsa certified for street use, and that solitary example is now up for sale. Illustrating the point that depreciation does not apply to the top echelons of the supercar market, the minimum bid on this unique MC12 Corsa is 1.45 million euros – 45% higher than the original sale price from the factory, and it's sure to sell for more than that when the hammer finally drops.
Autoblog

Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
OMG!!!!!!!! I want!!!!!

Something tells me this car wouldnt be street legal in Cali though....

Old 08-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that beast looks mean! I can't imagine it'd ride much worse than something like an Elise on the street though.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It looks much meaner in person!

Here's my friend's Corsa for sale
Edit link http://www.princesscar.com/show_Item.asp?sits=529

Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I've never been a fan of the MC12s I've seen in person, but I like this one.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, until the first pot hole.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that looks so menacing in Black. Even hammering in the fast lane, I'd pull over for that bad boy.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I want this lol, incredible looking car!

Old 08-31-2009, 11:47 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Could you even drive it on an average road, I dont know what would happend if I was ever to encounter an average sized speed bump.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
OMG!!!!!!!! I want!!!!!

Something tells me this car wouldnt be street legal in Cali though....
Even a normal MC12 isn't street legal in Cali

Quick Reply: Me want, Me want :-) Street-legal Maserati MC12 Corsa up for sale