Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati GranTurismo with MC Corse Bodykit

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:58 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I must be the only one then, that front end looks like ass.

Old 10-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, not felling it either

Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant futuregotboost? has a brilliant future
Oh dea, I think I just wet myself.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MCMasearti is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings Teamspeed:

We are in the process of making a new Masearti Body Kit for the 07-09 made out of kevlar. We currently make this chrome and illusion Masearti MC Corse

Last edited by DJ; 11-18-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Not a sponsor
Old 11-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Here are the pictures of our current aero kit

Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura about
Hands down the best GranTurismo on the road nothing can compare

Old 11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Spelling fail.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MCMasearti
Greetings Teamspeed:

We are in the process of making a new Masearti Body Kit for the 07-09 made out of kevlar. We currently make this chrome and illusion Masearti MC Corse

FYI, my good friend made the molds and was essentially responsible for it. The company he worked for at the time, Chrome & Carbon has not made another kit since that first kit and do not even have resin available to make it. I spoke to my buddy in Dubai about it today. So whoever is saying they have the Chrome & Carbon kit available is full of it.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by RayFong
FYI, my good friend made the molds and was essentially responsible for it. The company he worked for at the time, Chrome & Carbon has not made another kit since that first kit and do not even have resin available to make it. I spoke to my buddy in Dubai about it today. So whoever is saying they have the Chrome & Carbon kit available is full of it.
Please do not assume what your friend is saying. We have the actual kit, and anyone can come and see for yourself at the headquarters in Brea, CA USA. you can see the kit first hand for your self, and are currently selling...