Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

LA 2008: Restyled Maserati Quattroporte makes North American debut

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post LA 2008: Restyled Maserati Quattroporte makes North American debut

Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really know these cars too well, but it looks very close to the old one. I was driving next to a nice dark blue one on the freeway this morning and thinking that it wouldn't be a bad car to have, and used ones are pretty cheap right now.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Headlights remind me of the BMW M Coupes..

Old 11-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty good. I'd love to see some interior shots.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
^ +1

Should be gorgeous, based on shots of that pre-facelift Special Edition they did.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
ollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud of
interior remained much the same, only difference is a new center console and some other minor changes, personally im glad they didn't change it too much, there was nothing wrong with it since they put the new gearbox in.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ollie
interior remained much the same, only difference is a new center console and some other minor changes, personally im glad they didn't change it too much, there was nothing wrong with it since they put the new gearbox in.
except the center console hope they did a better job

Old 11-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
ollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud of
the black interior is the old one, and the...interesting interior is the new one, pretty dissapointing really. i'm told the new entertainment system is much better than previously but honestly, i'd still buy a cheap '07/'08

Attached Images   
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
10000000000x sexier than the Panamera.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lanes
I don't really know these cars too well, but it looks very close to the old one. I was driving next to a nice dark blue one on the freeway this morning and thinking that it wouldn't be a bad car to have, and used ones are pretty cheap right now.
I can spot all of the differences a mile off. This will come as a shocker, but I was going to get a Quattroporte before I decided on the VIPER. (I know the cross-shopper from HELL!)

Anyways the front bumpber is deeper and has more of a chin spoiler (before it was as if the car had a huge overbite). The headlights are larger, and so is the grille opening. The hood looks to be revised as well, the sideskirts are deeper and more contoured. The rear bumper is deeper and the tailights are a little more "thick".

For the cost savings, I'd take a 07 though.

If your looking to replace something like a 7series, this is a great car to infuse a little more excitement and verve, while still maintaining some functionality.

Quick Reply: LA 2008: Restyled Maserati Quattroporte makes North American debut