Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Desperate Times Desperate Measures

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Desperate Times Desperate Measures

Hi all,

Don't know if any of you noticed but the current economy is,errr, a tad shaky !

Anyway, As my title suggests desperate times means desperate measures are in order.

Bottom line We have 8 brand new 2008 MY Quattroportes in stock ( all of which can be viewed on our website ) and we must sell at least 4 before the end of September ..soooo, we are doing a 42 month lease special and combining it with a way under true invoice selling price.

Example / New 2008 Maserati Quattroporte with an M.S.R.P of $126,325 LEASE @ $1498.00 ( plus whatever your states tax is )

42 months,closed end ,with Zero LITERALLY Zero down as in "don't bring your check book with you" or "sign and drive" at inception. This is with just 5K miles per year, but making it a 10K miles per year lease with a total allowed mileage of 35,000 miles only puts the payment up around $80 per month !

Any interest ? check the website here http://www.bentleystl.com/InventoryNew.php for the different cars available in stock or feel free to call or e-mail me.

Cheers. Adrian.

Last edited by Adrian; 09-19-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
My girlfriends uncle is looking to replace his current QP I do believe I'll make sure I run this by him...

Old 09-21-2008, 11:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
OMG great deal!