Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Granturismo S test drive video

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Granturismo S test drive video

Well, we got a new Granturismo 'S' to play with this weekend from Maserati...And I can atest, the new 2009 Granturismo 'S' is a real sports car ~The new 6 Speed Sequential gearbox in this car with it's twin dry plate clutch shifts so cleanly and smooth in auto mode ( it's almost like a true auto ) and in the sport or "MC" mode it is seamless and just, perfect....By far the best Sequential gearbox I have experienced , anyway, Here's a quick video of myself and a college doing a hot lap ~ Turn your speakers up as the exhaust note and the after pops on deceleration on the 'S' are nothing less than beautiful to any Gearheads ears ! Good Job Maserati ;>

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos#

Last edited by Adrian; 08-25-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:23 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
try to add the link again guys .... or pm me for help