Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Nice Blurb on Teamspeed from BMWBlog ;)

Old 08-19-2008, 10:55 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nice Blurb on Teamspeed from BMWBlog ;)

Horatiu does an incredible job of keeping the BMW community up to date so it was my pleasure to support him and his team.

Here is the nice entry they put up
We would like to welcome our newest sponsor - TeamSpeed.com

Old 08-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished road
Thanks Darren, glad to have your support and I hope we can help with your community as well.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed Teamspeed advertising on other sites. Great to have BMWBlog on board.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished roadBMWBlog is on a distinguished road
Glad to be here. We'll help out with a lot of BMW related articles and I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. We're working now on some information on the new Z8, which apparently will be a supercar.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMWBlog
Glad to be here. We'll help out with a lot of BMW related articles and I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. We're working now on some information on the new Z8, which apparently will be a supercar.
Welcome to TeamSpeed!

Old 08-20-2008, 02:19 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool!

Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Seiz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
yeah i found this cool forum from a link in bmwblog .. :P so it works

Old 08-20-2008, 11:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Seiz
yeah i found this cool forum from a link in bmwblog .. :P so it works
Hoorah!

Old 08-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks guys! Just posted a topic in the //M forum I'm sure you'll love it.

Old 08-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished roadRawAutos is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum as well. I'm Josh Lewis, one of the Editor's and the test driver for BMW Blog. I didn't know where to state my welcome, so I saw this thread and thought I'd post in here. Thanks for the support of BMWBlog.com!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nice Blurb on Teamspeed from BMWBlog ;)