Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

19yr old + new m3 = ohhh my lucky kid

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that really sucks...imagine if that car was actually fast!

Old 07-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
wow

Old 07-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IMPORTIMAGE
YouTube - Top Gear- M3 Vs RS4 Vs C63 AMG Pt 1

YouTube - Top Gear- M3 Vs RS4 Vs C63 AMG Pt 2

Old 07-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rfedele is an unknown quantity at this point
there's one in every forum. a gentleman and scholar.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
They were lucky to walkaway.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sorry guys i didnt mean to get anyone upset, i've owned 2 pretty fast bmw's spent tons of $ on them, they are just ummm torqueless. great cars, but there is better out there for the $ performance wise. i like the way the new m3 looks, but 414hp...sort of dated.

besides i wouldnt race a new m3 with my e55 (although straight line i'd win)
I'd race it with my old c5 corvette...they never see it coming. it likes handing exotic cars their asses (although im pretty jealous and will own a lambo or ferrari in the near future)

you know what when i was 18 my friends got me to take them out for a ride in my euro swapped m3, the radiator exploded before a 90 degree turn. spun the car, hit nothing. accidents happen, but if your young and driving a fast car. atleast if your parents GIVE you the car, ask for skip barber driving school too...whats another $1500?

Last edited by IMPORTIMAGE; 07-23-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
sorry guys i didnt mean to get anyone upset, i've owned 2 pretty fast bmw's spent tons of $ on them, they are just ummm torqueless. great cars, but there is better out there for the $ performance wise. i like the way the new m3 looks, but 414hp...sort of dated.

besides i wouldnt race a new m3 with my e55 (although straight line i'd win)
I'd race it with my old c5 corvette...they never see it coming. it likes handing exotic cars their asses (although im pretty jealous and will own a lambo or ferrari in the near future)

you know what when i was 18 my friends got me to take them out for a ride in my euro swapped m3, the radiator exploded before a 90 degree turn. spun the car, hit nothing. accidents happen, but if your young and driving a fast car. atleast if your parents GIVE you the car, ask for skip barber driving school too...whats another $1500?
I guess our definition of fast is a little more relative than I thought. Still, I think if you ask a 997 Turbo owner to go for a spin in the E92 M3, he will find it to be fast.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
The electronic aids in the modern BMW's are so good, all you need is a hint of a brain to stay out of trouble.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by M5Kid
The electronic aids in the modern BMW's are so good, all you need is a hint of a brain to stay out of trouble.
i find your quote perfect...its really hard to crash an e-46 and higher bmw...i can only imagine how good the E-92's traction control devices...

mind you it will never stop you from crashing straight into a bring wall...(or slightly on an angle flying up a driveway or someones lawn lol)

Old 07-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
i find your quote perfect...its really hard to crash an e-46 and higher bmw...i can only imagine how good the E-92's traction control devices...

mind you it will never stop you from crashing straight into a bring wall...(or slightly on an angle flying up a driveway or someones lawn lol)
Probably some hot blonde in the passenger seat, he had been drinking, and all he wanted to do was christen the passenger seat later that night. Instead, he is the ultimate douche who can't drive worth shit.

Quick Reply: 19yr old + new m3 = ohhh my lucky kid