Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Anybody else considering the F80 M3?

Old 01-27-2014, 01:53 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody else considering the F80 M3?

If so, I'm curious to see what you guys are cross shopping the M3 with.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
Not since they dropped 2 cylinders. Keeping my E93!!!

Old 01-28-2014, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i am, it was this or a 2014 m5.

Old 01-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dyna
i am, it was this or a 2014 m5.
M5 is the way then.

Old 01-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
no way, the new M3 is gonna be awesome!!

Old 01-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
no way, the new M3 is gonna be awesome!!
Na. The high revving V8 is gone, what a shame.

Old 01-28-2014, 02:45 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Justin
Na. The high revving V8 is gone, what a shame.
People said the same about the move from the V10 to TTV8 in the M5. Nobody complains about the low end torque gain though. Just saying...

Until we get some real world feedback on how the new M3/4 performs, it's all speculation. I'll give up some sound for added performance. Hey, Porsche Turbo owners have been doing it for years...

Old 01-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am considering it but I still need to see one in person. The m3 is a lot wider than the m4 it seems and that is a good selling point for me. I like wide cars.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:47 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
I am considering it but I still need to see one in person. The m3 is a lot wider than the m4 it seems and that is a good selling point for me. I like wide cars.
I think it's the wider, more pronounced fender flares that make it look that way. I love the look of the M3. The M4 isn't different enough from the regular 4 series IMHO.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DBV
I think it's the wider, more pronounced fender flares that make it look that way. I love the look of the M3. The M4 isn't different enough from the regular 4 series IMHO.
Exactly. My current car is a 1M conversion and I can sit there all day drooling over my fenders. I need something to be on par with that and the M3 fits the bill more than the M4

Search this Thread