Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2014 BMW M3 and M4 Officially Leak

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GTCole
Keeping the manual is going to pressure Porsche and their GT3 decision. Just my guess.
Agreed. At the very least it blows a big hole in Andreas Preuninger's claim that they couldn't do a manual because it wouldn't integrate with eDiff, etc. Then again maybe Porsche just doesn't have BMW's engineering skill.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:59 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nizer
Agreed. At the very least it blows a big hole in Andreas Preuninger's claim that they couldn't do a manual because it wouldn't integrate with eDiff, etc. Then again maybe Porsche just doesn't have BMW's engineering skill.
A little birdie just told me we will see a manual version of the new GT3, I believe this bird.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
A little birdie just told me we will see a manual version of the new GT3, I believe this bird.
I've been arguing the same since the 991 GT3 was announced. Stupid move by the bean counters to try and get away with only an automatic on the GT3. Tick tock.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
This is a Bimmer thread. And you weren't supposed to let the cat out of the bag to eat that birdie yet.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ

Old 12-12-2013, 04:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
This is a Bimmer thread. And you weren't supposed to let the cat out of the bag to eat that birdie yet.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Since it's in BMW, no one will notice what we know.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Old 12-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enoughMonako will become famous soon enough
Sounds like $hit, AMG are the only letters that matters for now.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by gtcole
this is a bimmer thread. And you weren't supposed to let the cat out of the bag to eat that birdie yet.
#4real?

Quick Reply: 2014 BMW M3 and M4 Officially Leak